Friday, July 10, 2009
Some random facts:
1. I love my husband beyond words. 16 years, babe!!! I would rather be with him than anyone else in the world, which I have come to believe is a miracle. This man will sweat buckets with me in line all day with a bunch of crazy Indigo Girls fans. True love.
2. I have a little crush on Amy Ray. This fact was cemented on Tuesday when we sat directly in front of her at an AWESOME concert. Don't tell Worthy. Oh, wait. He knows. Smile.
3. My kids are great. I love the feeling of reuniting with them after being apart for a few days. I haven't figured out how I'm going to keep Morgan with me forever (I don't think I can handle more than a week--duct tape maybe?) I loved the hugs and the smiles I got when we returned Wednesday. Awesome.
4. I've been thinking a little bit lately about in what ways I would want my life to be different. Early midlife crisis, maybe? When it comes down to it, I wouldn't change anything. I love my man, my babies, my dog with the ugly haircut, my sisters, my job...even my stress is welcome stress, because it means I have a life.
5. In two weeks I'm going on a cruise with my sisters, my mom and my grandma. I'm super excited. It's time for some girl bonding. Glovers, I'm going to miss some time with y'all. Take care of my family and I wish I could be in two places at once.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
In 3 days Worthy and I will be sitting all day in line in the hot sun at Red Butte Gardens. Then, the magic. This will be our third Indigo Girls concert at Red Butte, and our fourth Indigo Girls concert. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! Here is a little gem from the Indigo Girls to entertain you. I'm so excited I just may post a few more little ditties over the next few days. Enjoy! THEY ROCK.