Tuesday, September 11, 2007

You Are Invited!




We are celebrating 3 birthdays on Friday! Thomas, Little Worthy, and Olivia all have birthdays this week. Glovers really like September.

We will be having a cook-out at the centennial park on Friday at 5:30 to celebrate. If you are a Glover, a Hurst, a Perkins, a Barton, or if we love you for another reason, please join us.

We will provide hamburgers, cake and ice cream. If everyone brings something to contribute (salads, chips, drinks, etc...)we'll have a feast.

Don't worry about bringing a gift.

If you will let Kd, Kim or Nan know if you are coming and what you'll be bringing it will help us. But if you forget to RVSP, show up anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there! Give him lots of kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would macaroni shrimp salad be okay? Remember that more Glover birthdays are happening on the 22nd (Drew), 25th (Worthy Sr.), and 28th (Chrislynn). You guys are invited to the picnic too; we'll sing to you and blow out your candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'd love to be there, But I think I already missed the last flight out of Madrid today, and flights tomorrow won't get me there soon enough.

    Happy Birthday to the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there myself. I will just have to BBQ for the BYU football game instead. Love you all, and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete