Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I came. I saw. I tinkered.

I have wanted to mess around with our blog and the formatting for a while. Well, today I finally did. I am sure Kim is rolling her eyes right now as she examines it and realizes that the format is based on the great J.R.R. Tolkien Lord of the Rings and Hobbit series. I can hear her now as she declares, "You are a freak!" Oh well, I felt like this template fits the Worthy Glover, Jr. family and yes its true I am a freak. Besides, if we don't like it we can always change it again.

3 comments:

  1. I love the new template, I think it looks beautiful. Plus I am a fan of the genre, so you are preaching to the choir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to defend myself...I use the word freak as a term of endearment. As in, "Wow! You are such a freak!" (Now picture a look of awe and admiration on my face).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks cool and I'm not even a fan of Tolkien.

    ReplyDelete