Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Stomach Still Hurts




I spent the weekend in Aztec with Jen and my Mom, and I don't think I've ever laughed that hard. My stomach still hurts. The weird thing is, we were quilting. And quilting is SOOOO hilarious. Not really, but we managed to laugh anyway. I envy people who can laugh gracefully--the three of us are definitely in the "ugly cryer" category (sorry Mom and Jen).

Worthy made me go because he knew I needed the therapy, and I'm so glad he did. I appreciate him so much for the way he is there for me. He took both of the crazy little ones to Monticello for the volleyball tournament, which can be a difficult task for the two of us even when we are both there. He did it himself just for me. I love it when people ask me, "Is your husband babysitting?" My husband is not a babysitter. He's a daddy. And he's a fabulous daddy. Thanks Big Worthy!

We're all enjoying spring break now. All week last week Little Worthy kept asking me, "How long until we get to stay home and be together?" How sweet is that? I love being home with my babies, just hanging out. We've had a lot of cuddle time, book reading time, x-box time, and just being together time. And we broke out the flip flops! Woo-hoo! Happy Spring to y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I cant wait to be living close enough to go to jens with you two! I can only imagine how crazy it got with the three of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be that Asay/Glover blood in him that makes him such a great husband and daddy. I can almost guarantee that anyone of us who married into the family can sing the praises of our sweethearts and how much they love us and their children. We are so truly blessed. What an incredible legacy to pass on :)

    Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot to write about what we were laughing about!! I think I broke a rib. Next time we do that we need to stretch out first so we don't hurt ourselves. Love ya!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete