Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Beautiful Girls










I was reading Chrislynn's post and looking at Sophia's pictures, and it took my breath away how much she looks like my little baby Morgan. So I went through some photos today (I thought it would take a few minutes and I have been have lost in memories all afternoon) and I found some pictures. I think Morgan looks like Chrislynn and Sophia looks like Chrislynn and Morgan. It's fun to see the similarities between our beautiful girls. I'm also posting some pictures of Tim and Drew--I can't believe how little they were when Morgan was little! Enjoy.








3 comments:

  1. We do make beautiful girls, don't we? You are rght, Sophia does look like Morgan. It is hard to believe your baby is so grown up, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were having Sunday dinner at your house in Lewiston. Wow, it is easy to get lost in memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed the pictures of Morgan and she does look like Sophia. All the cousins are definately related. After looking at pictures of Stella at that age we can see likenesses with all the cousins. In fact some of the pictures reminded us of Nan and her girls. Lots has happened to our family since Morgan joined our family. We have certainly been blessed and we love our family. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Kim - they do so much alike. What a beautiful family of beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete