Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Been Too Long







Here are some highlights from the last few months.

Worthy and I went on a cruise for our 15th anniversary to Ensanada and Cabo San Lucas. We sailed from San Diego. Worthy had fun hanging out outside of comic-con. We even met spiderman and his family.

I was able to go to New York with my Mom and sister Jen. We went to the U.S. Open and saw Wicked on Broadway. We also got to see Chrislynn, Richie and their two cuties and Eryka. That was fun! The picture on top is one I took of my tv screen! Lindsey Davenport is on the right, and the three hotties with the hats on the top left are my mom, me, and my sis.

The kids are doing great. Kate wakes up every day with a smile on her face on school days (this is a new one!) so we LOVE her teacher. Worthy has made tons of progress and is turning into a little reader. Morgan is busy, busy, busy but happy. She is on the drill team and the volleyball team, so she goes to school at 5:30 and we don't see her sometimes until after midnight. She seems to be holding it together okay with a bunch of make-up sleep on Saturday mornings!

We love you all and I wish I was more consistent with the blog thing--I just feel like I'm treading water for awhile right now! Trying not to drown. Thanks for loving me anyway!!!

4 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you guys! You made it on t.v., that's so cool. Morgan looks so beautiful. It is good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is good reason for your delay in posting. You guys are one of the busiest families I know. It is great to hear what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted. Don't drown! The key is to take it easy and just float. But that is easier said than done. Let me know if you need a lifeline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan has been tagged! Go to our blog for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete