Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged




Lol here's my random facts.

1. I collect frogs. (Yay Froggies!)
2. I love dressing up in random costumes w/ My buddy Mel.
3. My cat loves me more than anyone else in the family and freaks out when im away.
4. I love to take random pix with my friends. (See picture above)
5. My very most favorite book in the entire universe is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
6. I am very upset about the movie coming out on the 21st. There is no way they will be able to do Twilight justice and its just sick and wrong of them to try. The dude they chose as Edward is not hot at all and insults Edwards name. Jacob (Taylor Lautner) on the other hand, is freakin gorgeous!
7. My Vollyball team went undefeated this season! Go Broncos!!!!


I Tag:
1. Mommy
2. Grandma Gail
3. Nan
4. Cole
5. Thomas
6. Eryka
7. Nancy

idk how to link so sorry guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Morgan, tell your mom to check out my blog. There is a post there that is all about how awesome she is.

    Oh, and I love your tag. You should blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, you are so CUTE! (and gorgeous btw). Congrats on volleyball this year, that is awesome. I haven't read Twilight, yet, but Richie got it for me for my b-day, so hopefully when I finish the book I am reading now, I will get to read it.

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering the tag! I'm worried about Chrislynn reading Twilight. One of my students told me I shouldn't have got it for her because she's going to fall in love with one of the characters. It's a good thing we don't meet many Vampires . . . even in New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete