Friday, February 13, 2009

I Love You

On this valentines day I want to tell you all how much I love you. I really do. Right now I wish I could find each one of you and tell you how much you mean to me and all of the reasons why.

My good friend found out just a few minutes ago that her two nieces were killed in a car crash this afternoon. They were both in college, both ready to jump into life. One of them was going to receive a marriage proposal and a ring this evening.

I'm overwhelmed right now with how short our lives can be. I love you all and I want you to know it. I'm not good at expressing it, but I really do love all of you and appreciate having you in my life.

Happy Valentines Day. Hug everyone in your family today.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sad. I am so grateful for the blessings we have, and the relationships we share. What a gift this life truly is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until you lose a loved one you do not realize what a blessing it is to have faith in the Plan of Salvation. Please know that we love you and hug you -- virtually & surreptitiously all the time.

    ReplyDelete