Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm still alive!




I must apologize for dropping off the face of the planet. We've had a fun filled, crazy summer and I have dropped the ball big time. Unfortunately, I'm back to work now. Fortunately, that means I have time once a day to catch up on y'all. I've really missed the blogging. It makes me feel like I'm close to everyone even though you're far away.
I don't have time to post much now, but I promise to post more this week. I just thought I'd include some photos of our summer adventures, including Harry Potter mania, swimming, and lots and lots of camping.
We love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! For a split second I thought that picture of Morgan was me. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up; she really is becoming such a beautiful young woman.

    I am so glad to have you back in the blogging world! You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete