Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HELP MEEEEEeeeeeeee. . .


I'm back to work. If anyone has a tip on how to duplicate myself, I'd appreciate it. I'm exhausted. . . I hurt. My kids are neglected . . . I am neglected . . . my husband is neglected . . . my home is neglected . . . my job is neglected . . . my garden is neglected . . . my pets are neglected . . . it would be nice if I could do one thing well instead of a thousand things not-well. Wah, wah, wah . . . thanks for letting me vent. I'll go now, I have some mediocre work to do.

5 comments:

  1. Kim, Kim, Kim. You are superwoman. The problem is, your plate is so full, even super powers aren't enough. Hope you get feeling better. :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing whether you want to accept it or not. I can name a few things you are extremely good at. You are just too much like me and unfortunately we haven't figured out how to be great at many things. You are a much better multi-tasker than me. You are a great mother, wife, employee, gardener, lover, friend, sister, daughter...hmm maybe the problem is too many roles. You'd better call your casting agent and tell them you were cast for too many parts in this little gig. Maybe they can get you a starring role instead of 20 supporting roles. I love you! Wish I could do more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know too well what you are going through. And speaking of doing one thing really well, how can we possibly pick? My husband is always telling me it's about priorities, but it's all important to me. Good luck. Let me know what I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling better, but I just wanted to say that just the other day I was saying that I wish YOU were still teaching kindergarten...you may be going crazy on the inside, but you make things look so easy and everything I've seen you do, you do great. Chin up, little camper...know that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danelle, that was so nice. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete