Saturday, November 14, 2009

3 Glovers in the 2nd Grade Veteran's Day Program

Timothy was waving at Thomas and it was so cute I had to take a picture. So by the time I changed my camera lense so I could take a close up shot, he was finished waving. But he's cute anyway, right?

Rachel and Worthy are both looking so thrilled. I wonder who's idea it was to put them in the same class again?


Rachel saw me and decided to smile. It looks like someone is sticking his finger in W's ear.


Thomas is thrilled, too.




1/2 of a smile is better than no smile at all. (?)

The program was well done and all of the cousins made us proud.



1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures, Kim. It is so hard to not get the creepy, weird eyes in that cafeteria.

    It was such a neat program, wasn't it? And Worthy was singing the words, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete