Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here You Go, Moog!



We spent a few hours at the dam the other day after school. It's beginning to feel like fall, so we are feeling desperate to enjoy summer while we can! Kate, Worthy and Bear had fun collecting sticks, rocks and other treasures. They never even got in the water but they had a fabulous time.

There you, go, Moog!

Yes, it's been over a year since I posted. I've been a big, giant slacker.

Morgan is in Belgium, and she has brought it to my attention that I need to update our lives for her. My problem is that I'm always trying to find fabulous things to write about, so I never get around to writing. Having her so far away has made me realize that it's the little things that matter. I want to know the mundane details about her life over there. She wants to know about the little details of home.

SO. I committed to update our blog weekly. So Morgan, here you go. This is the first of many. We look forward to learning about your life as well.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Morgan being in Belgium...I love blog updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Danelle said! It is good to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear is starting to get fluffy again. :) This makes me happy. Thanks Momma

    ReplyDelete