Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comic-Con Preview Night (otherwise known as The Night Worthy's Head Exploded)



El Indio Restaurant for dinner


Kate and Little Worthy, look who me met (and he's made out of legos)!


Want to see what pure joy looks like? Worthy up close and personal with his favorite comic book authors and writers.







one of many t-shirts to come


Every attendee was given one of these awesome bags from Warner Brothers. Good for all of the free stuff.


Worthy perusing the schedule.

5 comments:

  1. I thought it would be a lot more crowded, with a lot more people in costumes. That actually looks like a lot of fun...if it was called Donut-Con, I'd be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The look on Worthy's face--he is in heaven! You really nailed it when you got him this Christmas present. And it is so great you get to share it with him.

    Kim, Worthy better watch out for those comic geeks out there. You are looking hot! I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Looks like so much fun. I'll show the spongebob to the children as soon as we find them. Oh wait...nevermind... Everything is fine here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worthy and Kate saw your pics. This is from them:

    Worthy: I miss them so much it makes me have to cry.

    Kate: "Hey mom, dad--I love you!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love my kids!

    Danelle, yesterday was preview night and the crowds were smaller. Today was CRAZY.

    Nan, you are a sweetie. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete