Friday, July 23, 2010

More (More) Thursday At The Con


I'm not gonna bore you with too many more celebrity photos , but here are just some of the people we saw on panels in Hall H on Thursday: Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren (I want to be like her when I'm 60 please), Sylvester Stalone, Aaron Eckhart, Angelina Jolie, J.J. Abrams, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Whedon, Liev Schreiber, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin, Randy Couture, Terry Crews, Michael Cera, Jason Schwartzman, Mary Louise Parker, Kieran Culkin, Scott Bakula, Mae Whitman . . . and more. It was a celeb fest on Thursday.


Mary Louise Parker is lovely.

This is Michael Cera. Seriously. He is delightfully dorkish. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is going to be amazing.

We had dinner at the Studio Diner. Delish.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite shows was Arrested Development...Michael Cera as George Michael....awesome.

    For real, I am jealous. And shocked. I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danelle, I love that show too. George Michael might be the best character ever. Michael Cera said there may or may not be a movie in development. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have kept us up to date! I keep reading news reports about comic-con wondering if you guys get to see so and so. I am glad you guys are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete