Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday At The Con

It's been a looooong day, and I'm tired, but I thought I'd at least get started with the Thursday blogging before I go to bed.


We started out the day with a run, watching the city wake up next to the port. It was lovely.


Then the mayhem began. Today we spent the day in Hall H, which is comic-con's famously huge venue full of celebrity panels and previews. It was AWESOME. I'm only going to post about the first little bit, then I'll get some sleep in and post some more tomorrow.

Here we are standing in line to get in to Hall H, sporting our t-shirts for the day:

And here's my favorite costume so far:
The first panel was Megamind. Will Farrell showed up in a hand-made, ridiculous looking costume. He was hilarious. Tina Fey and Jonah Hill were there, along with a cardboard Brad Pitt. We got to see some clips of the movie, which is going to be INCREDIBLE.

Mwaaaa (sporting my lovely 3-d glasses). More posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment