Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving From Our Cute Little Pilgrims!























Rachel and Little Worthy are both in Mrs. Johnson's first grade class this year. These pictures are from their fabulous Thanksgiving program this morning. We almost didn't make it because Worthy had an accident right before it started, but after running home and running back, we made it. This is another example of why I'm grateful to live 2 minutes away from my home, work, and children's schools.





4 comments:

  1. Those kids are just too cute. See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to post the pictures I took. It is fun that Worthy and Rachel are in the same class, sometimes a little too much fun for their teacher probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pilgrims. I think it's great the kids are in the same class. Have a great THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, thanks for reminding me about Fat Albert! Hey, Hey, Hey!

    ReplyDelete