Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nan tagged me!

Just when I thought I was off the hook, I was tagged again. I'm going to have to learn to run faster.


Seven things I can do:

1. Make rolls
2. Write, but I don't do it enough
3. Curl my tongue
4. Kick butt at Tetris
5. Quilt, when my mom is sitting next to me
6. Blog (I'm working on doing this more regularly)
7. bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan and never ever let him forget he's a man

Seven things I can't do:

1. Ski
2. Say no!
3. Keep up with my laundry
4. Kick my caffeine habit
5. Math
6. Make friends easily
7. fry eggs to order

Things that attracted me to Worthy:

1. He was already my best friend
2. He stalked me in a non-serial-killer sort of way
3. He is kind
4. He is confident
5. He makes me laugh
6. I just really like to be with him
7. He's a hotty

Things I say often:

1. Holy freak show!
2. This is your warning.
3. Put your feet on the floor.
4. Use your inside voice.
5. I love you.
6. Early Intervention, this is Kim (on the phone)
7. Movie quotes. (He doesn't own a _____, let alone many _____s that would neccessitate a ____ rack). This is just one example of the stupid things I say on a regular basis.

7 people I admire:

1. My Mom
2. My sisters
3. My children's birthmothers
4. Michelle Obama
5. Lana Latham
6. Steve Duke
7. My Dad

7 favorite foods:

1. Cafe Rio
2. Clam Chowder
3. Barbeque
4. Salmon! Especially the 50 dollar salmon I had for breakfast in New Orleans. Tasty.
5. Cheesecake
6. Loaded baked potatoes
7. My mom's lasagna

People I tag:

1. My mom
2. Morgan
3. Jen
4. Linz
5. Kd
6. Eryka
7. Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast. Go blog, go! I especially liked the bit about what attracted you to Worthy. Awww. I like my brother, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new background is so festive, I love it!

    (great tag)

    ReplyDelete