Saturday, November 15, 2008

We Love Our Cousins



First, my children need to thank aunt Kd for having strep throat. (We hope you're feeling better, Kd). Because she was sick, we got to have the Barton girls at our house for three days. Kate and Worthy were THRILLED, to say the least. Our little house has been bursting at the seams, and a little bit rowdy at times, but we've enjoyed having our cousins here. Worthy (the one in his thirties) commented that our kids are lucky to have cousins they like to spend time with. I hope our kids continue to be buddies throughout their lives. Last night the kids made their own individual pizza masterpieces, so I thought I'd post some pictures.



4 comments:

  1. looks like Morgan has had all the fun she can stand. Thanks for taking the kids, I am feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting our kids have an extended sleepover. We are missing them a little. I am sure at this point, you guys would love for the party to be over. See you in a couple hours. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cousins look they are having a great time! I'm jealous that we are not there with our Utah family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was soooo insane! Btw I told you not to use that picture.

    ReplyDelete