Monday, November 10, 2008

Morgan Tagged Me!


So I guess I've been tagged. Here are some random and/or weird facts about me:
1. It makes me happy to find a bargain at a yard sale or DI.
2. I love staying home and hanging out with my family. Little Worthy calls these "stay-home days", as in "Is it a stay-home day?" I was just thinking this weekend how lucky I am that I would rather be with my family than with anyone else in the world.
3. I have a dimple on my right (facial!) cheek that is really a scar from running into a cupboard door when I was pretty tiny.
4. When I was growing up I was a reader. I spent many happy hours with just myself and Nancy Drew. I became a non-reader when I had kids, and didn't pick up a book without pictures in it for about 10 years. Now I've become a reader again, to the detriment of the dishes in my sink.
5. I love really stupid movies like Best in Show, Office Space, and Spinal Tap. I also love really sappy ones. I just rented Return To Me from Netflix so I could watch it for the 1,651st time. And I own a copy, I just couldn't find it. LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
6. I married my stalker.
7. When I was potty training I proudly pooped in the model toilet on display at a hardware store. My poor dad.
I'm tagging:
1. Jen
2. Lindsay
3. My mom
4. My husband
5. Dylan
6. Alexa Rae

2 comments:

  1. I love the potty training story, it makes me laugh every time I hear it. Plus, it really hits home with me right now as I am in the middle of toilet training adventures of my own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Spinal Tap we are always saying(about various unrelated things), "but these go to eleven"

    ReplyDelete