Monday, February 19, 2007

100 Things About Morgan

100 things about me

1. I love volleyball!
2. My nickname is moog.
3. I am taller than my mom!
4. I am constantly checking my e-mail.
5. My favorite author is Shannon hale.
6. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice.
7. My favorite T.V Show is heroes.
8. My favorite book is Eragon.
9. My best friend is Bailey E. Meyer.
10. My favorite class is Home Ec. (I have it twice a day)
11. I love to play settlers of catan with my Mom and Dad.
12. My all time favorite candy is Nerds.
13. I am working to become a pitcher in softball.
14. I can’t fall asleep unless it is completely dark. (So that means I can’t fall asleep until my parents and siblings are asleep.)
15. I love to travel and see new places.
16. I want to go to Italy someday.
17. My favorite food is Italian.
18. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
19. I love to read.
20. I love to Quilt.
21. I love to cook.
22. I have small feet.
23. I hate how my mom will not leave me alone about the guy I like. :)
24. I am really mad that my parents are on a diet, because that means we don’t get clam chowder or bacon any more.
25. My favorite series of books is the Goose Girl series.
26. I am saving up for a flat iron.
27. I love to take baths.
28. I love to swim
29. Ever since I came to middle school, I have gotten nothing but strait A’s.
30. I am the oldest cousin on both sides.
31. I am the oldest kid from two oldest kids.
32. I love to talk.
33. I love to scrapbook
34. I love Little Worth’s vocabulary.
35. I love it when my sister is happy, because that means everyone else is happy.
36. I can’t wait until I can drive, because then I can drive to Monticello. (My BFF moved there this year.) :)
37. My parents say that I like “Freaky funky fonts.”
38. My room is pink and green, and all my friends are jealous.
39. My worst habit is biting my nails.
40. My favorite memory is playing in the mud with Bailey.
41. I HATE Peanut butter. (or nuts of any kind)
42. One of my favorite candy bars is Reeses.
43. My favorite color combo is pink and brown.
44. I own tons of lip gloss, but it is never enough.
45. I just barely learned how to dance the Macarena and line dance.
46. I love wearing my pj’s.
47. I baby-sit a lot, and I love it.
48. I like to change my handwriting.
49. I paint my nails every Sunday.
50. I HATE going to Sunday school with guys.
51. My parents are mad at me because I am not putting my crush in my 100 things.
52. My favorite genre of books is fantasy.
53. My least favorite class is Spanish.
54. My pet’s names are Lou, Tuxi, and Fred.
55. I am a pyro. :)
56. My favorite animal is a Dalmatian.
57. I like to walk around town in my slippers.
58. I LOVE to go shopping!!!
59. My mom is really mad because I can win solitaire really easily, but she hardly ever does.
60. I hate to clean the bathroom, but I have to do it every week.
61. I love to go camping.
62. I spend almost every weekend in Monticello with Bailey.
63. I have always wanted to go to Spain. (Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink)
64. I like to write.
65. I like to wear dangly earrings.
66. My biggest fear is strangers.
67. I like to listen to my i-pod in my spare time.
68. I like the fact that my mom has the same shoe size as me.
69. I have my daddy’s laugh. J
70. I love the rain.
71. I love the smell of rain.
72. I love it when it rains and the power goes out.
73. I love the sound of thunder.
74. My brother and sister are afraid of thunder, so I make them “Thunder Tents” to protect them.
75. I hate that Kate hates loud noises.
76. I love fireworks.
77. I don’t understand what is so gross about bugs and rodents. (except for poisonous critters)
78. I love to be alone and think to myself, but at the same time I love to be around my buddies.
79. When someone is sad, I try my hardest to make them happy again.
80. I love to take pictures.
81. I love to be in the mountains.
82. I love to go on hikes with my grandpa Winston.
83. I love to go fishing with my Grandpa Worthy.
84. I love the soundtrack of Phantom of the Opera
85. I love to laugh.
86. I have a birthmark that looks like a strawberry on the back of my neck.
87. I want to learn how to play the guitar, but that is what I said about piano when I was 7, and I haven’t really improved since then.
88. I like to watch the old T.V. shows like M.A.S.H., Hogan’s Heroes, Star Trek, and MacGyver.
89. My favorite actress is Keira Knightly.
90. I was born in Logan, Ut.
91. My favorite College is BYU.
92. My mom wants to know who I like, but SHE WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!
93. I am a geek and a fashion freak at the same time.
94. I will never need glasses or braces. J
95. I have never broken a bone in my body, and I have only been stung by a bee once.
96. My favorite day of the week is Wednesday, because I have YW.
97. I have thick hair thanks to the Asays. Thank you grandma!
98. I love the smell of summer: sagebrush, freshly cut grass, BBQ, flowers, tomatoes, etc.
99. I love how the trees in Blanding look after it has just snowed. It looks like everything is made of white stone.
100. I am proud that I made this list all in one day.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Morgan! Your list is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list Morgan!!! I can't believe you did all in one day way to go. Let me know when you want to buy that flat iron k love ya, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your list. It is great to get to know you a little better. We have a lot in common (I have always kind of claimed you as a mini-me, whether you like it or not). You should come to New Jersey and we will take you to Phantom on Broadway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. What is Morgan's e-mail address? E-mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Morgan's list! I thought I knew everything about her, but I didn't. She forgot to put on her list that I'm her favorite person in the world, but I guess that goes without saying!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your list. Thanks for sharing.
    You are a beautiful,intelligent,wonderful multi-talented grand daughter. You make us all proud. You are growing up so fast. Love you. Grandpa Worthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morgan,

    I think it's weird that you don't like peanut butter, but you like Reeses. How can that be? I really enjoyed reading your list! Grandma Kathy

    ReplyDelete