Friday, December 19, 2008

Elf

Today was the last day of Morgan's play, The Toys Take Over Christmas. The little ones were so excited to see Morgan and Santa Claus. I think Morgan really enjoyed being part of this production--she's obviously a Glover. Big Worthy and I are proud of her and the way she strives to try new things and do her best, even when it's outside of her comfort zone.

This is the first time that Kate has EVER been chatty with Santa. It was really fun to see her be so brave. She said she wants a kitten for Christmas. Anyone surprised? At least she didn't say a cheetah or a tiger.


Worthy wouldn't sit on the big guy's lap, but he was brave enough to tell Santa he wants a fish for Christmas. Apparently my children think we are a farm of some sort.

Here is our lovely elf.

Worthy felt special after the show, chatting with the cast. He told two of them, "I like your voice."

Moog, I hope this is the first of many productions. Thanks Striped Happy Girly Goo!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming! I had so much fun! I still don't think I'm ready for the actual acting part yet though.

    This is morgan btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the kids look so happy. I wish I could be home for Christmas. I love that Kate is downsizing to a kitten instead of a cheetah. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there--sounds like fun. So you're getting the kitten and fish, right? You guys really need some more animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute family! I wish I could be there to see the show, and see everyone, and visit the Glover Zoo. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want a Polar Bear. Maybe we can keep it at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have come. Britt said it was a packed house. I think my kids really enjoyed it, also. Olivia doesn't know yet that she missed it. My other kids were really looking forward to it, because they knew Morgan was going to be in it. I guess they came to the school to tell them about it?

    ReplyDelete