Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ode To Pee



Urine: –noun. yurin.
The liquid-to-semisolid waste matter excreted by the kidneys, in humans being a yellowish, slightly acidic, watery fluid.


Or, more accurately, a stinky, annoying liquid matter that seems to have it out for Kim. A smelly substance that still occupies Kim's nine-year-old daughter's "nighttime panties", or, sometimes, her mattress.

The stuff that sprays, uncontrolled, from Kim's seven-year-old son's firehose, often. Said firehose explodes, usually, at the most inopportune times (and places) possible. Said firehose is threatening to send Mrs. Johnson (and Kim) to the loony bin.

Said firehose is also threatening to cause said nine-year-old's fourteen-year-old sister to refuse to clean the bathroom, ever again.

Kim's aging cat also has a problem with urine control, and has taken to sharing presents with the Glovers in several favorite places. It must be a family thing.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know your pain. Two that still have to bring me their sheets in the morning to wash WAY too often. And a bathroom that Britt refused to put the baseboard up in, because it smelled so bad, he did not want to seal in the pee. Because of my boys who run in the door after school desperate to use the bathroom. The firehose thing, yeah, expect more like that water-wiggler sprinkler thing--not as accurate and straight shooting as a firehose. And speaking of the baseboard. When we had the puppy, we kept her in the garage on cold nights. When Britt finally got serious about getting the trim up, he was crazy mad. The dog had climbed up on the stacked up piles of baseboard, and peed on them. So they were stuck together and stinky. It made a tricky project downright awful. And then I have my suspicions about the carpeted rooms downstairs, because we at one point thought we might housetrain the critter. There is a suspicious odor, and the carpet is too high hiding. I actually once saw the dog pee on a scrap of carpet left by the carpet installer, and if I hadn't witnessed it, I would never have been able to tell. Just want you to know, I absolutely sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bathroom is gross!!! I say Worthy has to clean it from now on. If I pick up that toilet srubber one more time, I will go insane!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy! I am so excited about what I have to look forward to! My life already revolves around numbers 1 and 2, I guess it will for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how everyone can relate to this subject. Gavin has quite the aim and has peed on the wall, his bassinet, on Tim & me. The other night when I was giving him his bath I told him to give me a finale of splashing. Well, he did a great job of splashing & then peed to top it off. I am not looking forward to when he is potty trained & it goes every where for now it is confined to his diaper. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I have so also been there. Although I must admit, I think you take the cake for the moment. And remember...what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...You're gonna be like wonder woman.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete